ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DUAL AT FHV
Electrical Engineering Dual BSc is a new bachelor's degree program at the University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg (FHV) that started in the fall of 2014. It combines university studies and vocational training in a partner company.
LTW is one of the first companies to partner with the degree program. With our involvement, we are actively seizing the opportunity to secure highly qualified young talent through early integration into the company and goal-oriented support.
The students, in turn, are optimally prepared for the diverse demands of the working world thanks to the combination of theory and practice. After a one-year basic course of study, students alternate between study periods at the FHV and the opportunity to put what they have learned into practice “on the job” at LTW in a three-monthly cycle. Theoretical and practical solutions are developed on real tasks. The results originating from the collaboration, for example from project work, can be directly integrated into real applications. After completion of the basic course of study, students receive continuous remuneration as trainees until graduation from the program – a win-win situation for all involved.
- have the ability to think structurally and analytically
- be interested in math and physics
- have practical and technical understanding
- be interested in business management issues
- possess communication skills
- enjoy working in a team
Electrical engineers in intralogistics...
- prepare comprehensive analyses of technical customer requirements, applications and machines in all areas of intralogistics
- specify solution requirements and the resulting product and system characteristics
- develop innovative technical solutions
- coordinate technical customer projects during the acquisition and implementation phase
- help with the creation of technical proposals, literature and training material
Further info: www.fhv.at/studium/technik/elektrotechnik-dual-bsc/